Providing On-Site & CDL Drug Testing Call: 970-216-1983

After-Accident Testing

Whether a person is a CDL holder or is involved in an accident in a work vehicle, a drug test will need to be taken post-accident. From here, upon receiving negative results, a business can work with the involved employee on their workers’ compensation claim. If able, employees can come to their local Places I Go testing center for their test. 

Are you wondering which type of drug testing is best? Contact your local Places I Go at 970-216-1983. We will be able to walk you through all of our services to help you find the best option for your needs.